The March That’s Not A March?
The Mom’s March is a gathering of mothers uniting together in heart and purpose across the nation. We will have a live event with speakers that takes place Saturday, September 23 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM Central Time. This is not a march like other marches where large groups of people travel to gather in one location for the purpose of walking down a street, carrying signs. This as an opportunity for us to unite together wherever we are, for those two hours, turning our hearts and minds to the heartland and the messages shared from the Mom’s March stage. It is the beginning of a movement, a cultural march to a higher standard of truth, decency, humanity and liberty. The mothers of America are raising the bar!
What is a Cultural March?
The Mom’s March for America is a march but not a march like you’ve ever seen before. It is not a march walking down the street shouting and carrying signs. This is a cultural march symbolizing the march that mothers make every day in their homes, schools, and businesses as they nurture their families, influence their communities and shape our nation.
The Mom’s March was inspired by an article sent to us following the women’s march in January. It was written by a mom sharing how she marched through her day taking care of her home and family and serving in her community. She wrote:
“No news outlets covered me as I MARCHED. I didn’t wear a T-shirt with a slogan, a pink hat, or carry a sign. No celebrities lent their fame to my efforts. No political figures made statements of support for my causes. But as I MARCHED, quietly I STOOD for everything that I believe and love about womanhood.”
The Mom’s March for America is a national gathering of mothers uniting the Heartland of America, and across the nation, to raise the standard of decency in our culture and stand for truth, family, freedom and the constitution–which protects our divine right as mothers.
Standing for Something
The Mom’s March is not protesting anything. It is a march stand for something! The Declaration of Mothers is the standard and foundation for the march. You can join this cultural march right now by reading and signing the Declaration of Mothers so we can add your city to our national map of mothers who stand for truth, reverence family, love God, cherish freedom, and recognize their sacred call in raising the next generation.
What Can I Do Now?
Ways You Can Participate in this Cultural March right now
There are many things you can do right now in your own home, family, and community to join the cultural march and prepare for the live event in September. Below are some ideas and suggestions.
- Start or join a prayer team to pray a blessing of protection and light on the march
- Read “Raising A New Generation of Patriots” Free Download Buy the Book
- Read “The 5000 Year Leap” by Cleon Skousen
- Read the Declaration of Independence & U.S. Constitution (Pocket Constitutions available through Freedom Factor, one of our Mom’s March sponsors)
- Order T-shirts and Decals to promote the march in your community to show ‘there is a movement a foot’
- Take a free online course from Hillsdale College
- Visit the Free online library at Libraries of Hope and share a story with your children
- Visit the Heart Warmers audio library at Libraries of Hope: great stories of history and patriots you download and listen with your children at home or in the car
- Visit In The Constitution website–great resources for kids including a Constitution Bee with cash prizes
- Participate in a Cottage Meeting or start one of your own
Watch a Movie with your family. Great Movies we recommend:
- Hidden Figures
- Alone Yet Not Alone
- A More Perfect Union: America Becomes A Nation
- Miracle at Midnight
- America: Imagine the World Without Her
- Facing the Giants
- Miracles from Heaven
- War Room
- Blind Side
Start or join a Book Club or read together as a family. Great Books we recommend: